I'm the other hand, I've been seeing the chiropractor and my pain in my back has been better. He says that there may not be a lot I can do for my condition but temporarily making my back feel better and slowing the arthritic process down is good enough for me!
The Glastonbury Chiropractor is located in central Connecticut- CT Spine and Disc Center specializes in patients who suffer from sciatica, disc degeneration, bulging disc or herniated disc in the lumbar spine. For low back pain, neck pain, midback pain, headaches, fibromyalgia and more, chiropractic can help you. Call our Glastonbury office at 860-633-8756 to schedule an appointment and to see if you are a candidate for non surgical spinal decompression.
Additional Reading Resources:
- Low back cushions that improve posture and decrease back pain
- Which traction unit will help my neck?
- One easy way to look and feel taller
- Non Surgical Spinal Decompression in Connecticut with the Drx 9000
- Contact the Glastonbury Chiropractor via telephone, or email
Digg This !
Subscribe to CT Spine Disc Center by Email
Subscribe in a reader
Like The Glastonbury Chiropractor on Facebook
The Back Store: Cushions, Belts, Pillows, Tens, Hot and Cold Therapy and More | You Tube The Glastonbury Chiropractor