Here is an arc4life article that helps you choose the type of traction unit: over the door, supine or pneumatic types.
The Glastonbury Chiropractor is located in central Connecticut- CT Spine and Disc Center specializes in patients who suffer from sciatica, disc degeneration, bulging disc or herniated disc in the lumbar spine. For low back pain, neck pain, midback pain, headaches, fibromyalgia and more, chiropractic can help you. Call our Glastonbury office at 860-633-8756 to schedule an appointment and to see if you are a candidate for non surgical spinal decompression.
Additional Reading Resources:
- Get a traction unit that works for you at home for neck pain relief
- A neck pillow that works well with traction at home
- Neck pain Resulting from a C5, C6, C7 or C8 Radiculopathy
- Non Surgical Spinal Decompression in Connecticut with the Drx 9000
- Contact the Glastonbury Chiropractor via telephone, or email
Digg This !
Subscribe to CT Spine Disc Center by Email
Subscribe in a reader
Like The Glastonbury Chiropractor on Facebook
The Back Store: Cushions, Belts, Pillows, Tens, Hot and Cold Therapy and More | You Tube The Glastonbury Chiropractor