Thursday, February 19, 2009

Is spinal decompression only for people in severe pain or can I get treatments for prevention.

Its no secret in my office I do a decompression session with the Drx9000 one time per quarter. I have no back issues but I do it for prevention. It’s a known fact that over tme your discs flatten and lose hydration and your back starts to get degeneration. Doing the decompression helps keep the discs healthy and hydrated preventing arthritis and degeneration.

On top of doing a regular decompression session I of course get adjusted by my chiropractor, Dr. Gill.

So if you are looking to maintain your back or prevent any future back problems call our office at 633-8756. We can tailor a low cost maintenance plan for your spine.


CT Spine and Disc Center is located in central Connecticut- Specializing in patients who suffer from sciatica, disc degeneration, bulging disc or herniated disc in the lumbar spine. Call us at 860-633-8756 to see if you are a candidate for non surgical spinal decompression

Additional Reading Resources:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin