- Bird Dog Exercise - For this exercise get on all four, and raise your right arm and left leg straight out and hold for 2 seconds. Slowly lower. Then raise your left arm and right leg and hold. Repeat this exercise 8-12 times.
- Side Plank- For this exercise, lie on the right side with your upper boy propped up on your elbow. Lift your hip off of the floor to form a straight line from head to toe. Hold for up to 20 seconds and lower. Repeat two times on each side.
The Glastonbury Chiropractor is located in central Connecticut- CT Spine and Disc Center specializes in patients who suffer from sciatica, disc degeneration, bulging disc or herniated disc in the lumbar spine. Call our chiropractic office at 860-633-8756 to schedule an appointment and to see if you are a candidate for non surgical spinal decompression
Additional Reading Resources:
- Low Back Supports and Cushions
- No More Low Back Pain - Simple Tips to Keep a Healthy Low Back
- The Drx 9000: Non Surgical Spinal Decompression in Connecticut
- Get in touch with the Glastonbury Chiropractor
- Can whiplas affect my lower back