- Anatomical leg length difference
- Leg length difference based on the pelvis
Mostly what we’ll see is a difference based on the low back and/or pelvis. If the spine shifts or the pelvis tilts on one side vs. the other it will make those leg lengths look different.
And guess what- everything in the body is connected so if the pelvis is tilted you better before it will throw off the back and vice versa.
That being said, the best thing is to get your back checked by the chiropractor.
The Glastonbury Chiropractor is located in central Connecticut- CT Spine and Disc Center specializes in patients who suffer from sciatica, disc degeneration, bulging disc or herniated disc in the lumbar spine. Call our chiropractic office at 860-633-8756 to schedule an appointment and to see if you are a candidate for non surgical spinal decompression
Additional Reading Resources:
- Visit the Glastonbury Chiro at 437 Naubuc Ave
- Like the Glastonbury Chiropractor on Facebook
- Back Pain for Pregnant Moms
- Non Surgical Spinal Decompression in Connecticut
- Contact the Glastonbury Chiropractor