In between each bone of the spine we have a disc. This disc gives us cushioning so we can bend, twist, run, jump,etc. The inside of the disc is called the nucleus, the outer disc is called the annulus.
We can get bad back pain if we have an injury involving either part...
The Glastonbury Chiropractor is located in central Connecticut- CT Spine and Disc Center specializes in patients who suffer from sciatica, disc degeneration, bulging disc or herniated disc in the lumbar spine. Call our chiropractic office at 860-633-8756 to schedule an appointment and to see if you are a candidate for non surgical spinal decompression
Additional Reading Resources:
- Rich talks about pain relief
- Pete talks about back pain relif
- Ed talks about back pain relief with the DRX9000
- Non Surgical Spinal Decompression in Connecticut
- Contact the Glastonbury Chiropractor