You see, the nerve roots exit out of the spine and branch into more and more smaller and smaller nerves.
So these nerve roots are a bundle of nerves. Nerves with a various function and controls. Some nerves may cause pain, some may only create the symptom of numbness, etc.
In your back you may have pressure on a nerve that solely communicate down the leg. You may have however one that has a lot of innervation to muscles of the lower back. Hence, this person may have back pain as well.
The Glastonbury Chiropractor is located in central Connecticut- CT Spine and Disc Center specializes in patients who suffer from sciatica, disc degeneration, bulging disc or herniated disc in the lumbar spine. Call our chiropractic office at 860-633-8756 to schedule an appointment and to see if you are a candidate for non surgical spinal decompression
Additional Reading Resources:
- Hot and Cold Packs for Pain Relief
- A low back cushion for driving and sitting at the computer
- No More Low Back Pain. Simple Tips to Keep a Healthy Low Back
- Non Surgical Spinal Decompression in Connecticut
- Contact the Glastonbury Chiropractor