|Regular Trac-Collar Neck Traction|
Once the major symptoms subside (i.e. neck or arm pain, or something similar) than using the traction pillow may be a huge help. This pillow not only helps to get rid of those unwanted symptoms like neck pain but also can help improve and maintain neck alignment. This should be your overall end goal because you want to stay as healthy and pain free as possible for the long term.
The Glastonbury Chiropractor is located in central Connecticut- CT Spine and Disc Center specializes in patients who suffer from sciatica, disc degeneration, bulging disc or herniated disc in the lumbar spine. Call our chiropractic office at 860-633-8756 to schedule an appointment and to see if you are a candidate for non surgical spinal decompression
Additional Reading Resources:
- Neck Pain Relief : Neck Traction Devices that Really Work
- Traction units that Dr. Bellinger Recommends
- Exercises for the neck
- Is it possible to get rid of the hump on my neck?
- Non Surgical Spinal Decompression in Connecticut
- Contact the Glastonbury Chiropractor