You see, traction will often give some short term relief but soon after treatment gravity takes hold again and the spine squishes back to where it was.
Also, when traction pulls its often a straight linear pull that may cuase the muscles to spasm and prevent the adequate stretch. Whereas, decompression pulls in a cyclical fashion (pull and relax, pull and relax). In addition there is a feedback mechanism which can detect muscle spasm. If there is spasm the machine relaxes the pull; when the muscles relax it can pull again.
Because of these features the Drx9000 Spinal Decompression device will pull at much more force then traction but because it keeps the muscles and ligaments relaxed, not only will it feel comfortable it is able to create decompression or in others words suction the disc back into place. To find out if you qualify for spinal decompression call (860) 633-8756.
CT Spine and Disc Center is located in central Connecticut- Specializing in patients who suffer from sciatica, disc degeneration, bulging disc or herniated disc in the lumbar spine. Call us at 860-633-8756 to see if you are a candidate for non surgical spinal decompression
Additional Reading Resources:
- More Proof That DRX9000 Spinal Decompression Is The Best Treatment For Severe Low Back Pain From Herniated Or Degenerative Discs!
- If You Ignore Your Pain…It Can Soon Be A Disaster Just Waiting To Happen!
- The New Wave in Traction Units
- Understanding Non Surgical Spinal Decompression: FAQ's
- Research about Non Surgical Spinal Decompression