Friday, October 26, 2018

“I Strained My Back Before I Have To Travel”



Bending very far kinda hurts, so I like how I can snap together my pillow up near the top where I pull the suitcase through the airport.

I usually use the pillow for my neck. I twist it to a U-shape and put it around my head and neck. This time I used it behind my back. I put the roll behind my low back, which fells good. My wife bends the pillow once to use behind her back.



It’s nice to be able to bend or fold the pillow to fit your body. I’ve noticed they sell the U-shape pillows everywhere now. This pillow seems like the next best thing because you cans twist it into a U-shape but also much more.

The Back Dr’s specializes in pain relief for the neck and the lower back. We will help you have better posture, get better sleep and help you be more comfortable. Helping you find natural remedies for your active lifestyle.

Additional Reading Resources:




Like The Glastonbury Chiropractor on Facebook

The Back Store: Cushions, Belts, Pillows, Tens, Hot and Cold Therapy and More | You Tube The Glastonbury Chiropractor

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin