Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Why Deal With Pain When You Can Just Get Adjusted?



Yesterday I had a light headache. I was located on the top of the head. I didn’t eat much for breakfast so I thought that the lack of food or eating did it?

The location was slightly different so I definitely figured it was a lack of food thing... I usually don’t get headaches from lack of food but then again, I rarely miss a meal ; )

When it comes down to it, I should have just got an adjustment. The headache seemed a little better after eating but it did quickly come back. So I got my neck adjusted and the headache quickly vanished.

Next time there will be no time wasting; I’ll get adjusted and I won’t even think about it.

The Back Dr’s specializes in pain relief for the neck and the lower back. We will help you have better posture, get better sleep and help you be more comfortable. Helping you find natural remedies for your active lifestyle.

Additional Reading Resources:




Like The Glastonbury Chiropractor on Facebook

The Back Store: Cushions, Belts, Pillows, Tens, Hot and Cold Therapy and More | You Tube The Glastonbury Chiropractor

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin