Instead of a stretch try moving a bit: arm circles, trunk twisters, jogging in place and things of the like. So next time you go to stretch out that back, try a little warm-up first. One other tip is to take that hot shower to warm the muscles up a bit before any exercise.
The Glastonbury Chiropractor is located in central Connecticut- CT Spine and Disc Center specializes in patients who suffer from sciatica, disc degeneration, bulging disc or herniated disc in the lumbar spine. Call our chiropractic office at 860-633-8756 to schedule an appointment and to see if you are a candidate for non surgical spinal decompression
Additional Reading Resources:
- Back pain exercise program
- Strengthen You Core!
- Back Pain Prevention Exercise!
- Non Surgical Spinal Decompression in Connecticut
- Contact the Glastonbury Chiropractor
- Two Exercises to Prevent low back pain: The Bird Dog and the Side Plank