Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I have suffered from disc degeneration/herniated disc and spinal stenosis....

After my fifth session on the DRX 9000 I had my full range of motion and most of my pain was gone.  By the end of all twenty sessions, I resumed my normal activities including gym workouts as I was now pain-free. -Javier

“For the past 3 years, I have suffered from disc degeneration/herniated disc and spinal stenosis and seriously sought surgery as the only option. Knowing how expensive the surgery is, I did not care as long as my condition was relieved. I had continuously attended chiropractic sessions and had a Cortizone shot with minimal results. Searching the internet for alternatives I contacted Dr. Bellinger’s office regarding the DRX 9000. After reading other patient testimonials about the success of the treatment, I viewed the treatment as experimental. Nonetheless, I decided to try the DRX 9000 simply because it was much less costly than surgery.

After my fifth session on the DRX 9000 I had my full range of motion and most of my pain was gone. By the end of all twenty sessions, I resumed my normal activities including gym workouts as I was now pain-free. This treatment is incredible and I have not been this happy in a while. I totally recommend this treatment for anyone thinking of surgery. This treatment is the closest thing to a cure!”

-Javier. R (Willimantic, CT)

The Glastonbury Chiropractor is located in central Connecticut- CT Spine and Disc Center specializes in patients who suffer from sciatica, disc degeneration, bulging disc or herniated disc in the lumbar spine. Call our chiropractic office at 860-633-8756 to schedule an appointment and to see if you are a candidate for non surgical spinal decompression

Additional Reading Resources:


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin