- Avoid activities that precipitate pain. Usually these are repetitive motions or ones that strain the neck.
- Do regular neck stretches to keep the neck muscles loose and the cervical spine mobile.
- Correct neck posture- good neck posture means good neck spine alignment. This translates into nerves free from pressure.
- See your chiropractor. Always a great natural option versus taking a quick-fix pill which may reduce pain now, but in the long run may do harm to your neck.
- Take advantage of all the natural products out there for pain- a support pillow, muscle relaxing gel, and Formula 303 are just a few examples.
The Glastonbury Chiropractor is located in central Connecticut- CT Spine and Disc Center specializes in patients who suffer from sciatica, disc degeneration, bulging disc or herniated disc in the lumbar spine. Call our chiropractic office at 860-633-8756 to schedule an appointment and to see if you are a candidate for non surgical spinal decompressionAdditional Reading Resources:
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Five Ways to Reduce and Eliminate Neck Pain!