Friday, August 29, 2008

I was diagnosed with 5 or 6 bulging/herniated discs...

My name is Peter Ward and I have had back problems for years and years. I am 20 years old now and they have been progressively been getting worse for 5 or 6 years until it got to the point where I couldn't walk anymore. I was diagnosed with 6 bulging/herniated discs. I saw the Drx9000 on the internet and thought I had no other options anymore. I previously tried everything- cortizone shots, steroids, pain managment, physical therapy et... So I came to CT Spine and Disc Center and the people were very nice plus after the first week of treatment I was 80% pain free and it fixed my worst nightmare. Thank you guys so much for everything and giving me my life back”
- Peter Ward, August 21, 2008, Meriden, CT

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin